Key features and benefits
- Choose from a wide range of mutual funds with local and international exposure
- Create a portfolio that meets your investment needs
- Add the diversity you need to protect your investments from
- Consider using mutual funds as the foundation of your
- Benefit from HSBC's local and global market experience and insight
- Investor Series – Start your mutual fund portfolio with a $500 initial investment, or with a regular savings plan of $25/month
- Premium Series – Expand your investment strategy with a minimum $100,000 initial investment
- Advisor Series – Access HSBC Mutual Funds through your Investment Advisor with a $500 initial investment
- U.S. Dollar Mutual Funds – U.S. dollar denominated investment products to help achieve your goals
Visit a branch to open an accountBook an appointment
Already an HSBC customer with an existing mutual fund account?
HSBC Global Asset Management (Canada) Limited (“AMCA”) is the manager and primary investment advisor for the HSBC Mutual Funds. HSBC Investment Funds (Canada) Inc. (“HIFC”) is the principal distributor of the HSBC Mutual Funds. HSBC Mutual Funds are also distributed through authorized dealers. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the HSBC Fund Facts before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed or covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation, HSBC Bank Canada, or any other deposit insurer. Their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. The unit value of money market funds may not remain constant.
HIFC is a direct subsidiary of AMCA and an indirect subsidiary of HSBC Bank Canada, and provides its services in all provinces of Canada except Prince Edward Island. AMCA is a wholly owned subsidiary of, but separate entity from, HSBC Bank Canada and provides its services in all provinces of Canada except Prince Edward Island.