HSBC Mobile Banking App
Your on-the-go solution
Banking as mobile as you are.
Manage your personal accounts easily and securely from your compatible mobile phone or tablet1.
HSBC Mobile Banking app features
- Activate a Digital Security Device for full Mobile Banking services
- Log on with just your fingerprint using Touch ID on iPhone 5s or subsequent versions (running iOS 8 or newer version)
- Make payments and move money between your own HSBC accounts
- Send or receive an INTERAC e-Transfer®2
- View account balances and transaction history
- Use Global View3 to monitor your eligible global HSBC accounts
- Locate ATMs and HSBC branches
- Send and receive secure messages
Mobile Banking is available for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and BlackBerry 10 devices.
There is no additional fee for using Mobile Banking4. Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply5.
It's easy to get started.
Download the app from the App Store, Google Play and BlackBerry World and use your existing credentials to log on.
You can register for online banking directly from HSBC Mobile Banking by downloading the app and selecting “Register Now”.
We are here to help you
- Look to ‘Help’ icons throughout Mobile Banking to guide you
- Search through the top Mobile Banking FAQs to find your answer
- Send us a secure message within online banking
- Call us - we are a phone call away. For English, French, Cantonese or Mandarin service:
- Toll-free in Canada and US: 1-877-621-8811
- Greater Vancouver: 604-216-8811
1 Currently supported devices include iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry 10 devices. Other models may be supported in the future. You can also use other tablet devices and web-enabled phones to access Online banking via a web browser.
® Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
2 Fees may apply. Please see Personal Service Charges Statement of Disclosure.
3 Global View not available in all countries.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
BlackBerry and BlackBerry World are the trademarks or registered trademarks of BlackBerry Limited, the exclusive rights to which are expressly reserved. HSBC Bank Canada is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or otherwise authorized by BlackBerry Limited.
4 Your standard account fees still apply for Online banking. Please refer to the Personal Service Charges/Statement of Disclosure.
5 Please check with your mobile carrier for any costs associated with using your mobile device.