Make your plans a reality with an HSBC Personal Loan
Purchase a new car, renovate your home or pay down debt. Whatever you have in mind, you can make it happen quickly and easily with an HSBC Personal Loan.
Key features and benefits
Choose an HSBC Personal Loan to:
- Make a major purchase such as a car or a boat
- Renovate your home
- Save money by consolidating or paying down higher-rate debts
- Take a well-deserved vacation
- Pay for your children's school or further your own education
- Get a competitive interest rate1
- Fixed or variable interest rate options
- 1- to 5-year terms
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payment options
Determine your monthly loan payments using the Loan Payments Calculator.
You can also receive preferential Personal Loan rates if you are an HSBC Premier2 or HSBC Advance3 customer.
Additional details to know before you apply
- You are at least the age of majority, 18 or 19 years of age depending on your province of residence
- You are a Canadian resident
- You will be asked to provide personal details and gross annual income (pre-tax)
- You will be asked to consent to us obtaining your credit report
- If you are applying for a joint loan, the co-applicant must also complete the application. If there is more than one co-applicant, please call us to proceed at 1-888-310-4722
- You must confirm that you have read and understood the Customer Information Consent.
All loans are subject to standard credit approval.
Your use of this site, including this application, is subject to the Website Use Agreement which includes important terms about the security of the information you submit by this application. Your use of this site signifies your agreement to the HSBC Website Use Agreement. Your information is not stored on our systems if you do not submit this application. Whether or not you submit your application, your personal information can still be displayed by clicking the back button. For security, it is advised that you close your browser after using this site.
1 Rates are subject to change without notice. For information and to confirm our most recent rates, please contact us at 1.888.310.4722 . Some restrictions apply.
2 HSBC Premier eligibility requires you to have an active HSBC Premier Chequing account and maintain a $100,000 balance in combined personal deposits and investments with HSBC Bank Canada and its subsidiaries, some exclusions apply. For full details regarding eligibility and any fees which may apply please refer to the Personal Service Charges Statement of Disclosure available at any HSBC Bank Canada branch or online at www.hsbc.ca
3 HSBC Advance requires you to have an active HSBC Advance chequing account and maintain combined personal deposits and investments with HSBC Bank Canada and its subsidiaries of $25,000, or hold personal HSBC mortgage balances of $150,000 or greater. Some exclusions apply. A monthly fee of $25 may be charged if you do not meet these minimum balance requirements (fee may change from time to time). For full details regarding eligibility and any fees which may apply please refer to the Personal Service Charges Statement of Disclosure available at any HSBC Bank Canada branch or online at www.hsbc.ca.