Now available: Fast and convenient reporting with eConfirms – Online Trade Confirmations.
As part of the eDocuments service, eConfirms (online trade confirmations) are now available online through your HSBC InvestDirect1 account:
- No need to wait for your trade confirmation to arrive in the mail. Access your trade confirmation online and reduce the paper clutter
- Trade confirmations have been redesigned and simplified into an easy-to-read format: Sample
Online trade confirmations will be located under the eDocuments section on the left-hand navigation, under the Confirmation section.
If you currently receive eDocuments, including online account statements, you will automatically receive your eConfirms online. No further action is required on your part.
To sign up for eDocuments, click here to find out how.
About eDocuments: Convenient, secure, sustainable reporting
eDocuments (electronic documents), which currently include eStatements and eConfirms, have many benefits:
- Convenient – Your most recent eDocuments will be there for you to review at your convenience around the clock and kept on file for seven years.
- Fast – You no longer have to wait until your statement or trade confirmation has arrived in the mail.
- Organized – There's no paperwork to file.
- Detailed – eDocuments contain all of the same information included on paper statements.
- Secure – eDocuments help guard you from identity theft because they are sent directly to your secure HSBC InvestDirect account online and only you have access to them.
- Sustainable – Reduce paper consumption and help the environment.
If you are not already receiving eDocuments, sign up today for this complimentary service. Go to the eDocuments section, select the Preferences tab and follow these steps:
- Select the button beside each account(s) under the Online column; then click Continue.
- Review the Consent to the Electronic Delivery of Documents.
- Acceptance of the stated terms and conditions is required for activation of your request.
The move to paperless begins with your November 2012 account statement.
As part of HSBC InvestDirect's move to paperless, if you are an HSBC InvestDirect Personal Account holder currently being mailed paper account statements, you will start receiving them electronically beginning with your November 2012 statement, unless you have contacted us to receive paper statements. If you would like to resume receiving paper statements, simply contact us at 1-800-760-1180.