Expand your portfolio with Corporate, Estate and Investment Club accounts
Take advantage of HSBC’s unparalleled online access to North American and leading international equity markets.
If you're an entrepreneur or small business owner, put the income your business generates to work with an online investment account.
- Cash flow convenience – Transfer funds and settle trades directly from your corporate bank account and your HSBC InvestDirect1 account, and save on foreign currency exchange losses with 10 different currencies
- Maintain your liquid assets – Add investment income to your bottom line
- Invest for the short- or long-term – Choose from many short- and long-term investment options, including Money Market instruments, stocks, bonds, ETFs, securities of major international markets, as well as proprietary and third-party mutual funds and GICs
Open an HSBC InvestDirect Corporate account
Estate & Trust Accounts
Protect your wealth and build an investment for your family’s future.
- Financial security – Set up a trust to build wealth for your beneficiaries
- Wealth distribution – Use Estate and Trust accounts to distribute wealth to your heirs over time, rather than immediately upon your passing
- Reduce income taxes – You may be able to reduce income tax payments when assets are transferred, through a trust account you establish now, or as specified in your Will
- Easier transfers – Facilitate the sale or transfer of a family business, and provide the opportunity for potential tax benefits
Open an HSBC InvestDirect Estate account
Investment Club Accounts
An investment club is a group of people who have joined together formally to pool their money and invest together as a group. It's a fun way to learn how to invest in securities.
Use your HSBC InvestDirect account to access the online investing tools you need to make investments on behalf of your members. Structure your investment club account as a joint account owned by all club members, then ask members to contribute to the account. The funds are immediately available when it’s time to invest.
Open an HSBC InvestDirect Investment Club account
1 HSBC InvestDirect is a division of HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of, but separate entity from, HSBC Bank Canada. HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc. is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
The content herein is not intended to provide specific tax advice and should not be relied upon in this regard. HSBC makes no guarantee, representation, or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability as to the tax treatment of these services. For full details about TFSAs and how they relate to your own income tax and financial situation, please consult your personal tax advisor.
Terms and Conditions | Website User Agreement |
| Member - Canadian Investor Protection Fund |
Contact HSBC InvestDirect