Get your tomorrow started today
Simplify your everyday banking, manage your money more efficiently and make smarter financial decisions to achieve your goals with HSBC Advance1. As an HSBC Advance client you'll have the support needed to grow your money and protect your wealth at home and abroad, and automatically qualify for preferred HSBC InvestDirect2 pricing and benefits.
HSBC InvestDirect preferred pricing and benefits
Take advantage of your HSBC Advance client status and benefit from these preferential trading rates and valuable client discounts:
- Discounted flat-fee online trades – $8.883 on all North American equity trades, or options trades for just $8.88 + $1.25 per contract
- Reduced phone trade rates – Receive 5% off equity trades, 10% off options trades, and 10% off international equity trades4
View commission rates
- Preferential interest rates – Benefit from discounted rates on your debit and margin account balances
View interest rates
- Reduced account fees – Pay no administration fees in the first year you open a registered HSBC InvestDirect account5
View administration fees
Your HSBC Advance banking solution includes
- Convenient all-in-one banking with no monthly fees, exclusive discounts, and global expertise
- Emergency financial assistance when travelling abroad, available at any HSBC branch worldwide
- Preferred rates on deposits, mortgages, and other borrowing solutions, including access to a line of credit of up to $5,000
Learn more about the preferred client benefits and eligibility requirements for HSBC Advance
1 HSBC Advance is comprised of four products – HSBC Advance Chequing account, High Rate Savings Account (CAD), HSBC Advance MasterCard® and a personal line of credit. The HSBC Advance Chequing, MasterCard and personal line of credit are subject to credit adjudication and approval. You are eligible for HSBC Advance if you have a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of $25,000 or more and/or a Total Mortgage Balance (TMB) of $150,000 or more. For more information about the eligibility criteria, the monthly fee and other fees, please refer to our Personal Service Charges Statement of Disclosure. HSBC Advance customers must also have a HSBC Advance Chequing Account (CAD). The monthly fee will be charged to your HSBC Advance Chequing Account (CAD) if you do not meet the eligibility criteria or fall within the following grace periods. A new HSBC Advance customer has 3 months from the date they open an account to meet the eligibility criteria. HSBC Advance customers under the Advance Newcomer program (for landed immigrants, foreign workers or new residents of Canada within the past three years) have 6 months from the date they open an account to meet the eligibility criteria. Transaction fees apply to HSBC Advance MasterCard (visit www.hsbc.ca for full MasterCard rates and fees). Transaction and other fees apply to the High Rate Savings Account and other banking services not included in HSBC Advance (refer to the Personal Service Charges Statement of Disclosure at www.hsbc.ca/servicecharge).
®MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Used pursuant to license.
2 HSBC InvestDirect is a division of HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of, but separate entity from, HSBC Bank Canada. HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc. is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund
3 Available on online equity trades on North American markets. Subject to conditions.
4 International Equity trades made online, excluding Hong Kong, and all international trades placed on the phone qualify for the International Equities trade discount. Subject to minimum commission.
5 Does not apply to RESP accounts.
View administration fees.
Terms and Conditions
| Website User Agreement |
System Information |
Member - Canadian Investor Protection Fund
Contact HSBC InvestDirect