Experience more of what the world has to offer with HSBC Premier
The world’s most comprehensive and personalized international banking and wealth management solution, HSBC Premier1 provides you with the advice and strategies needed to grow, manage, and protect your wealth both at home and abroad. As an HSBC Premier client you automatically qualify for preferred HSBC InvestDirect2 pricing and exclusive benefits as an HSBC Premier client.
HSBC InvestDirect preferred pricing and benefits
Take advantage of your HSBC Premier client status and benefit from these preferential commission rates and valuable client services:
- Our lowest flat-fee online trades – $6.883 on all North American equity trades, or options trades for just $6.88 + $1.25 per contract
- Reduced phone trade rates – Receive 10% off equity trades, 20% off options trades, and 20% off international equity trades4
View commission rates
- Preferential interest rates – Benefit from discounted rates on your debit and margin account balances
View interest rates
- No registered account fees – Pay no annual administration fees on your registered HSBC InvestDirect accounts5
View administration fees
- Priority service – Direct access to 30+ markets around the world with a dedicated Premier Client Team available to help with all your trades and account-related questions
Your HSBC Premier banking relationship includes
Learn more about the exclusive benefits of and eligibility requirements for
1HSBC Premier eligibility requires you to have an active Premier chequing account and maintain a $100,000 balance in combined personal deposits and investments with HSBC Bank Canada and its subsidiaries. Please refer tothe Personal Service Charges / Statement of Disclosure for fees which may apply.
2HSBC InvestDirect is a division of HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of, but separate entity from, HSBC Bank Canada. HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc. is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
3Available on online equity trades on North American markets. Subject to conditions.
4International Equity trades made online, excluding Hong Kong, and all international trades placed on the phone qualify for the International Equities trade discount. Subject to minimum commission.
5Does not apply to RESP accounts. View all administration fees
*Subject to credit adjudication and approval.
Terms and Conditions | Website User Agreement | System Information
| Member - Canadian Investor Protection Fund |
Contact HSBC InvestDirect