Receive up to $1,200 per account* when you transfer your Canadian or U.S. funds from another financial institution to a Mutual Fund account or World Selection® Portfolio3 account held with HSBC Investment Funds (Canada) Inc1. by March 3, 2017.
Take advantage of this offer today - your Non-Registered funds, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), Spousal RRSP, Locked-in RRSP, Tax Free Savings (TFSA), and Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF) investment accounts are all eligible.
Complete your transfer by April 3, 2017 to be eligible to receive the applicable Bonus amount below*:
(CAD or CAD equivalent*)
|$15,000 to $24,999.99||$150|
|$25,000 to $49,999.99||$250|
|$50,000 to $99,999.99||$550|
|$100,000 and above||$1,200|
|Offer period: December 9, 2016 - March 3, 2017.|
Find out how you can take advantage of this limited time offer today
Book an appointment with an HSBC Mutual Fund Advisor.Book Now
Already have an HSBC Mutual Fund account?
Call 1-800-830-8888Branch Locator
- Maximum bonus per eligible account is $1,200.
- Minimum bonus eligible transfer-in amount is $15,000 CAD.
- For HSBC Mutual Funds accounts1, the bonus will be invested into the single Mutual Fund with the largest holding on May 4, 2018.
- Bonus is not paid in cash. One bonus per eligible account.
- For HSBC World Selection® Portfolio3 accounts, the bonus amount will be invested in accordance with the customer's model portfolio for the account.
- For transfer-ins of US dollars, the USD/CAD exchange rate as of April 28, 2017, will be used to calculate the equivalent CAD amount transferred in to determine the Bonus Amount applicable for the account. The Bonus Amount will be in CAD.
- The amount transferred in, minus any withdrawals or transfers out, will be used to determine the Bonus amount for the account.
- Customers may qualify for a "transfer-out fee" reimbursement of up to $200* (upon acceptance by HSBC Investment Funds (Canada) Inc.) in addition to the bonus amount indicated above.
- Transfers to an HSBC Investment Funds (Canada) Inc. account must be completed by April 3, 2017. The minimum investment period for the new funds with HSBC is until April 3, 2018.
- If all qualifications and other conditions are satisfied, the bonus amount will be paid by May 4, 2018.
- Offer subject to change or end without prior notice.
Read the Terms and Conditions for full details.
Visit your nearest HSBC branch for more details on how to apply.