A chequing account lets you access the money you put into it whenever you need it. Many people use their chequing account for everyday expenses and to pay monthly bills. You can usually make arrangements for your employer to deposit your pay directly into your chequing account.
Key features and benefits
- Make everyday banking transactions such as payroll deposits, writing cheques, ATM withdrawals, online bill payments, and more
- Use the included HSBC Debit Card for in-branch and ATM transactions, and for Interac® Direct Payments in stores
- Open an HSBC Premier1 account and receive:
- A no-fee chequing account
- Complimentary access to Global View2 and Global Transfers2 that lets you view your HSBC accounts in different countries and transfer funds between them