Transfer money globally
Transfer money to accounts outside Canada or to family and friends back home quickly, easily and securely.
Personal Internet Banking
- Electronically transfer money between your HSBC accounts
- Transfer funds to pre-defined third-party accounts worldwide
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Global View and Global Transfers
- Exclusively for HSBC Premier1
- Puts you in control of your finances, when you’re at home or away
- Valuable if you travel frequently or have HSBC accounts in more than one country
- Monitor and view your global HSBC accounts online
- Access your accounts with a single logon from any computer
- Launch HSBC Premier and Advance online banking for any HSBC account, no matter where you are in the world
See Global View demo
- Transfer funds between your global HSBC accounts online
- Enjoy real-time money transfers – with no waiting or hidden charges
- Schedule transfers to take place immediately or at another time
- Choose the currency to transfer to or from your account
Find an HSBC branch
- Visit an HSBC branch for additional secure international money transfer choices, including:
- Send a bank draft in Canadian dollars or a variety of other currencies
- Send an inter-branch wire transfer to another HSBC branch in over 100 countries and territories worldwide
1HSBC Premier eligibility requires you to have an active Premier chequing account and maintain a $100,000 balance in combined personal deposits and investments with HSBC Bank Canada and its subsidiaries. Please refer to the Personal Service Charges/Statement of Disclosure for fees which may apply.
2HSBC Advance requires you to have an active HSBC Advance chequing account and:
• maintain combined personal deposits and investments with HSBC Bank Canada and its subsidiaries of $25,000, or
• hold personal HSBC mortgage balances of $150,000 or greater.
Some exclusions apply. A monthly fee of $25 may be charged if you do not meet these minimum balance requirements (fee may change from time to time). For full details regarding eligibility and any fees which may apply please refer to the Personal Service Charges/Statement of Disclosure available at any HSBC Bank Canada branch or online at www.hsbc.ca.
®MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Used pursuant to license.
3Global View and Global Transfers are not available in all countries and territories where HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance is offered. Certain services offered by members of HSBC in Canada may be restricted or unavailable if you move to another jurisdiction or are in another jurisdiction due to the local laws of that jurisdiction. HSBC Group may, however, be able to provide similar services through its members in that jurisdiction. A full list of available countries and a demo can be viewed online.