The HSBC Mortgage Prequalification Calculator gives you an estimate of the mortgage amount you may qualify for, based on the details you enter.
Why get prequalified?
- Have peace of mind on the estimated mortgage amount you may be able to obtain.
- Useful when house hunting, to show estate agents that you’re serious about buying a property, and you understand the property values you can afford
- No impact on your credit score.
- No commitment to apply for an HSBC mortgage.
What to expect once you’ve been prequalified
- You’ll get an email from us confirming your prequalified mortgage amount, and
- An experienced HSBC Mortgage Specialist will contact you within 2 business days to discuss next steps on your mortgage journey.
To get prequalified:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Credit score of 680 or above
- No previous bankruptcy
If you’re not eligible for prequalification, please contact us at 1-866-609-4722 to discuss your options.
Explore your options with our mortgage calculator tools and get to know HSBC.
Do you have Mortgage Life and Disability coverage?
Creditor Insurance helps protect your loved ones if the unexpected happens.
How to apply
What you need to know before applying
In a few simple steps, learn how much of a mortgage you may qualify for with the HSBC Mortgage Prequalification Calculator.
Need to talk?
When available, a Live Chat agent will book an appointment for you at your nearest branch.
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri 7am - 12am EST
Sat-Sun 8am - 8pm EST