Make a difference to your bottom line
The HSBC BusinessVantage® Mastercard® is a convenient and secure way to pay for business and travel-related expenses. Manage your spending, get extended warranties and automatic savings on purchases, as well as access to exclusive rewards programs.
Ready to get started?
Make the most of your BusinessVantage® Mastercard®
Save with partner rebates
Get immediate rebates of up to 25% when you use your card at participating companies on fuel, car rentals, food, accommodation, services or merchandise.
Manage your account
Access best-in-class expense management tools to manage your credit card.
Protect with optional travel and medical insurance¹
Peace of mind and protection against unexpected costs – from the moment you book a business trip to the time you return home.
About this card
- Annual fee: $35 per cardholder
- Annual interest (cash advances and purchase): 23%
- Annual rewards program (optional): $45 per cardholder
- Maximum unsecured limit of up to CAD $50,000
- This card is subject to approval, as well as credit review and ongoing monitoring
Choose cash back or rewards
HSBC BusinessVantage® Rewards Program2: Gift cards, merchandise and more
Earn 1 Point for every $1 of eligible purchases** made with your card with the HSBC Business Card Rewards Program.
Reward points can be redeemed for:
- Statement credit: With your reward points, receive credit on your next statement
- Gift cards and merchandise: Choose from over 150 premium gift cards and merchandise options
HSBC Cash Back Rewards Program: Earn cash on your purchases
Earn 1% rebate on all eligible purchases* made with your card with the HSBC Cash Back Rewards Program.
Enjoy up to 25% off select partner rebates
With Mastercard Easy Savings® simply use your HSBC BusinessVantage® Mastercard® at a participating business and receive automatic rebates. Visit the Mastercard Easy Savings® website and download the app to learn more and find locations to save on fuel, car rentals, dining out, accommodation, services and merchandise.
Expense management tools
- Set spending limits for each cardholder
- Get access to daily transaction data
- Stay on top of expenses using our online tools
Optional Travel and Medical Insurance
- $109 Annual fee for each cardholder
- Emergency travel medical insurance: Up to $1 million annually for unlimited trips of up to 17 days per trip
- Trip cancellation insurance prior to your departure: Up to $2,000 per trip
- Baggage delay or loss insurance: Up to $750 for items that are lost, damaged or stolen and up to $200 for a baggage delay of 12 hours or more
- Trip interruption/delay insurance: Up to $2,000
HSBC Fusion: empowering your business and personal banking
Get more out of banking with HSBC Fusion. Manage your small business and personal accounts in one place, with one point of contact for all your banking needs. Plus, get extra services to help you thrive at work and at home.
Multiple ways to get you started
You may also be interested in
Get up to 0.70%*** total interest on New Deposits
Earn a bonus interest rate on New Deposits to your HSBC Small Business High Rate Savings Account.
® Mastercard, Cirrus and Mastercard Easy Savings are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
® HSBC BusinessVantage is a registered trademark of HSBC Holdings plc used under license by HSBC Bank Canada.
™HSBC eCredit is a registered trademark of HSBC Holdings plc, used under license by HSBC Bank Canada.
* Cash Back rebate is earned on most purchases charged to an HSBC BusinessVantage Mastercard account, less credits for returns, refunds and adjustments. No rebate is earned on cash advances, optional services, interest charges or fees. Cash Back rebate is accumulated and credited to the individual HSBC BusinessVantage Mastercard account annually on the January statement (for the prior year), provided the account is in good standing. Please refer to the HSBC Cash Back Rewards Terms and Conditions for complete details and conditions.
** Rewards Points are awarded for most purchases charged to an HSBC BusinessVantage Mastercard account, less credits for returns, refunds and adjustments. No Rewards Points are earned on cash advances, optional services, interest charges or fees.
*** Terms and conditions apply.
**** Up to a maximum of $20,000, subject to approved credit. Terms and conditions apply. Offer expires April 30, 2021.
1 Coverage is underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida (ABLAC) and/or American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC), Assurant Solutions®* companies. ABLAC, ABIC, their subsidiaries and affiliates carry on business in Canada under the name of Assurant®. All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Please see Certificate of Insurance in the Cardholder Manual and/or the HSBC BusinessVantage Travel and Medical Insurance Distribution Guide for full terms, conditions and limitations. ®Assurant and Assurant Solutions are registered trademarks of Assurant, Inc.
2 Rewards programs are available to individual cardholders. HSBC is not responsible for any federal and/or provincial tax liability, including income tax, arising from the issue or redemption of rewards points or cash back rebate. HSBC does not issue tax receipts. Please review tax consequences with your advisor.