Insurance & Assistance Services
Each HSBC Credit Card comes with comprehensive insurance and benefits tailored for you. Refer to the applicable Certificate of Insurance for full details:
Get enhanced protection for your HSBC Mastercard with these optional services (available for an additional fee).
If you enroll in any optional products or services, you may cancel at any time and HSBC will issue a pro rated refund of the unused portion of any fees that you have paid (as a credit to your account). To cancel, you may contact Customer Care at the number on the back of your HSBC Mastercard.
Travel and Medical Insurance1
- Travel and Medical Insurance gives you peace of mind knowing that you are protected against unexpected costs due to travel emergencies for unlimited trips up to 17 days.
- Available for a fee of $69 annually (including applicable taxes).
- For more information about Travel and Medical Insurance, please refer to the Travel and Medical Insurance Summary.
- If you enroll in Travel and Medical Insurance, please refer to your Travel and Medical Insurance Certificate for full terms, conditions and limitations.
- For more information or to apply, please call
Quebec - Summary and Fact Sheet
For Quebec cardholders that choose to enroll into the Travel and Medical insurance:
Note: HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard, HSBC Jade World Elite Mastercard, HSBC World Elite Mastercard, HSBC Premier World Mastercard and HSBC Premier Mastercard account holders automatically receive Travel & Medical Insurance as an inclusive benefit. Subject to availability.
1 Insurance coverage is underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida (ABLAC) and/or American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC). ABLAC, ABIC, their subsidiaries and affiliates, carry on business in Canada under the name Assurant®. ®Assurant is a registered trademark of Assurant, Inc. Details of coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations, and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided in your Cardholder Manual.
® Mastercard, World Mastercard and World Elite are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used pursuant to license.
TMHSBC +Rewards is a trademark of HSBC Group Management Services Limited. Used pursuant to license.