HSBC World Elite Mastercard
- Primary Cardholder Annual Fee: $149
- Annual Interest on Purchases: 20.99% (19.9% for Quebec residents)
- Annual Interest on Cash Advances and Balance Transfers: 22.99% (21.99% for Quebec residents)
- Supplementary card annual fee: $0 per card
Enjoy an annual fee rebate if you’re an HSBC Private, Premier, or Advance client*.
About this card
Rewards and benefits
- No foreign transaction fees2Save on all your foreign currency purchases (even online) with no additional foreign currency conversion charges. Only the exchange rate will apply.
- $100 annual travel enhancement credit8Redeemable towards select airline seat upgrades, airline baggage fees and airport lounge passes.
Winner of “Best Mastercard in Canada 2022” by Prince of Travel
Winner of “Best No FX Credit Card in Canada 2022” by Prince of Travel
Winner of “Best No FX Fee Credit Card 2023” by Milesopedia
Winner of “Top No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Card 2023” by Rewards Canada
Winner of “Best Foreign Transaction Credit Card 2023” by Frugal Flyer
More benefits of HSBC World Elite Mastercard
With the HSBC World Elite Mastercard, you earn 3%3 in travel rewards on all eligible travel purchases4 (6 points per $1); 2% in travel rewards on all eligible gas, grocery, and drugstore purchases5 (4 points per $1); and 1% in travel rewards on all other eligible purchases6 (2 points per $1).
Enjoy maximum flexibility and redeem14 your Points on your terms for:
- Gift cards and valuable merchandise
- Financial rewards
- Rewards for miles
Please visit our HSBC rewards website rewards.hsbc.ca for more information.
Additional Travel Benefits
How to apply
To qualify for the HSBC World Elite Mastercard, you must:
- Have an annual individual income of $80,000 or $150,000 household income, or minimum of $400,000 in assets under management (based on liquid, investable assets with a financial institutions in Canada).
- Be a Canadian resident.
- Be the age of majority in your province of residence.
With HSBC EasyID your identity is verified instantly making it faster, easier and more convenient. Before you start, have one of the following pieces of I.D on-hand (make sure the I.D you are using hasn’t expired):
- Driver’s Licence or
- Provincial government Issued I.D.
Not sure which card is right for you?