Contact us to discuss the best option for your situation. Solutions may include lowering your regular payments by consolidating your HSBC unsecured borrowings, restructuring your mortgage, or payment deferrals.
To have a conversation about your finances, you can:
- Reach out to your Relationship Manager
- Book an appointment online:
- Log on to Online Banking and reach us through Live Chat
- Visit hsbc.ca/appointment – we’ll contact you within 2 days of getting your request
- Call 1-888-310-4722 or the phone number on the back of your debit card and we’ll set up an appointment for you
Extending your current relief period (for initial requests submitted before August 31)
Log on to Online banking (faster):
- Log on at hsbc.ca and select the ‘Banking’ menu at the top > My accounts
- To submit a new request, choose ‘Payment relief extension’
If you don’t use Online banking:
- Complete the payment relief extension form
- After we get your request, we’ll call you to confirm your information before processing
If you've already received a call from us, you don’t need to re-submit your request.
Log on for faster processing
Don’t use Online banking?