A smarter, faster way to move money around the world
Manage your international HSBC accounts and move money between them, securely and fee-free.
Bank without borders
See all your HSBC accounts around the world in one handy place, and move money between them quickly and simply.
- Log on once to view and manage all your accounts via online banking or our Mobile Banking app
- Avoids having to travel with large sums of money to satisfy funding requirements
- When you open an account abroad, you'll be able to link it to the service from 2 days afterwards
Transfer your money, fee-free
Whether you need to send money abroad for family, a mortgage or something else, you can make transfers between your HSBC Premier or Advance accounts in seconds.
- Pay your bills, mortgage payments and more in one country while living in another
- Transfer up to USD200,000 (or currency equivalent) per day between your global accounts
- Move money in more than 30 countries and regions around the globe[@gvgtgavailability]
Know exactly how much you're sending
Send money to your accounts with confidence, wherever you're sending it, with up-to-the-minute exchange rates.
- Transfer money in local currency with real-time rates during market hours, so you'll know precisely how much you're sending and receiving
- Send money in more than 30 different currencies[@gvgtgavailability]
- Our trusted global network guarantees secure, automated transfers, completed instantly in most currencies (up to 5 working days in others)
How it works
How do I set up Global View to view my international accounts?
How to transfer money between your accounts using Global Transfers
How much it costs
Moving money between your accounts
What you need to get started
To use Global View and Global Transfers, you will need to:
- have an HSBC Premier or HSBC Advance chequing account
- have an HSBC Premier or HSBC Advance chequing account in at least one other country or region
- be registered for HSBC online banking in Canada and all the countries or regions you want to link
Get started with Global View and Global Transfers
Already an HSBC customer?
To get started, log on to online banking then select 'Global View' in the menu. Global Transfers will be available to use once you've set up Global View.
New to HSBC?
You must have an HSBC Premier or an HSBC Advance chequing account in Canada and at least one other country or region to use Global View and Global Transfers.
If you don't have these accounts yet, you'll need to open them first. Eligibility criteria and T&Cs apply.
You might also be interested in
How to open an account abroad
Whether you're moving, studying or have other plans outside of Canada, we can help you open an account in another country or region.