HSBC InvestDirect New Issues
Are you a more risk-tolerant investor looking for investments that get you in on the ground floor? Now you can capitalize on new opportunities as soon as they are available.
Ready to trade?
Access new company stock at the right time, and at the right price
Log on to HSBC InvestDirect1 and receive immediate notification of the latest Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) of equities, and other newly issued securities:
- Choice – Choose investments that meet your needs from a wide range of industry sectors.
- Selection – Select the right investments for a well-balanced portfolio: Fixed income, preferred shares, common stocks and income trust products.
- Notification – For even faster notification of New Issues, sign up for the New Issues Email Notification Service.
New issues are sold by prospectus only and are subject to availability. Please review the final prospectus carefully once you obtain it.
When you are ready to invest, call an HSBC Investment Representative to determine availability, receive an electronic copy of the preliminary prospectus, or place an 'expression of interest'.
Call us toll-free 1-800-760-1180.
Subscribe to HSBC’s New Issues Email Notification Service
- Logon to your HSBC InvestDirect account.
- On the left hand navigation, go to the "Trading" section and select "New Issues".
- On the New Issues page, go to the "Preferences" tab and:
- Enter your email address
- Select "Subscribe"
Open an HSBC InvestDirect Online Investing Account
Not an HSBC InvestDirect client?
Already an HSBC InvestDirect client?
Within Canada, call toll-free 1-800-760-1180
Outside Canada, call toll-free with an International Access Code
The foregoing information is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe to any investment by HSBC InvestDirect. Products or services described herein are available only in those jurisdictions in which they can be lawfully sold. Please consult the final prospectus.
1HSBC InvestDirect is a division of HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of, but separate entity from, HSBC Bank Canada. HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc. is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund