HSBC Premier client investing privileges
Your HSBC Premier banking relationship includes:Expanded press enter to Collapse Collapsed press enter to Expand
HSBC InvestDirect preferred pricing and benefits
- Low flat-fee online trades$6.883 on all North American equity trades, or options trades for just $6.88 + $1.25 per contract.
- Reduced phone trade ratesReceive 10% off equity trades, 20% off options trades, and 20% off international equity trades4.
- Preferential interest ratesBenefit from discounted rates on your debit and margin account balances.
- No registered account feesPay no annual administration fees on your registered HSBC InvestDirect accounts5.
- Priority serviceDirect access to 30 markets around the world with a dedicated Premier Client Team available to help with all your trades and account-related questions.
1HSBC Premier eligibility requires you to have an active Premier chequing account and maintain a $100,000 balance in combined personal deposits and investments with HSBC Bank Canada and its subsidiaries. Please refer to the Personal Service Charges / Statement of Disclosure for fees which may apply.
2 HSBC InvestDirect is a division of HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of, but separate entity from, HSBC Bank Canada. HSBC Securities (Canada) Inc. is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
5 Does not apply to RESP accounts. View all administration fees