Your exclusive lifestyle benefits
We understand that your wealth is about more than just finance. This is why Jade offers access to a unique global lifestyle program through carefully curated partners.
Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldTM
Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldTM offers a carefully selected portfolio of some of the world's finest small independent hotels.
With over 500 hotels in more than 80 countries, SLH provides exceptional diversity in individual hotels and the experiences that they offer. From cutting-edge design hotels to palatial 17th-century mansions, Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ covers all experiences around the globe.
To find the most up to date benefits offered by Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldTM to Jade members, please contact Ten2 at 1-833-216-5986.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental’s collection of luxurious hotels – perfectly located in the world’s most prestigious destinations – offer a truly unique lifestyle to Jade clients: the comfort and tranquility of a home with acclaimed amenities and a legendary service.
Daily pampering, holistic spas, a distinctive aesthetic: Mandarin Oriental hotels are designed with you in mind and the partnership will unlock bespoke benefits.
Mandarin Oriental exclusive benefits
- VIP status
- $100 USD for use on dining or spa services
- Complimentary internet access
- Continental breakfast daily for two daily
- $50 USD credit for suite bookings
- Amenities inspired by the destination
Artspace is the leading online marketplace for contemporary art. Their mission is to bring more art into people’s lives whilst helping artists and the institutions that support them reach broader audiences, whilst investing in a passion they love.
Artspace exclusive benefits
- A dedicated Artspace art advisor who can source art globally and assist with framing, installation, and shipping logistics
- Tailored offers and advanced previews on artspace.com
- Access to exclusive articles from Artspace Magazine, featuring interviews with artists, collectors and dealers and art investment advice
- Private offers from galleries and artists, and special VIP access to gallery openings, art fairs and studio visits
Berry Bros. & Rudd
Berry Bros. & Rudd is Britain's oldest wine and spirit merchant, having traded from the same shop since 1698. Their relationship managers are experts in the art of fine wine and use these skills to inform and advise clients to use their brokerage service.
Berry Bros. & Rudd’s exclusive benefits
- A dedicated Jade advisor providing expert advice and assistance to Jade clients globally
- A discount across Berry Bros. & Rudd’s 50-Strong ‘Own Selection’ range of wines
- An incentivized Cellar Plan membership which includes a welcome case of wine curated exclusively for Jade clients
- Complimentary digital copy of Berry Bros. & Rudd’s bi-annual publication
- Free UK standard delivery to your door and discounts on international deliveries
- Priority access to selected wines before offered to the wider market
Learn more about HSBC Jade
Are you an existing HSBC Premier3 customer?
Speak to your Private Client Relationship Manager about your eligibility to unlock Jade.
Are you interested in joining?
Apply for HSBC Premier to unlock the opportunity to join Jade.
HSBC Jade Terms and Conditions
1 “Your Global Partners”, “Global Partners”, “Partners”, “Partner” refers to entities that provide Jade benefits but are not members of the HSBC group of companies. All benefits offered by a Partner are subject to the Partner’s terms and conditions and may be subject to change by the Partner. Full details about the Partners are available on hsbc.ca/jade.
2 Jade clients will enter into a direct agreement with Ten Lifestyle Group PLC under which Ten Lifestyle Group PLC and its affiliates will deliver the lifestyle service available under the Jade Concierge Service. HSBC will not be a party to that agreement and will not be responsible for the delivery of the lifestyle services.
3 HSBC Premier eligibility requires you to have an active HSBC Premier chequing account, and maintain a $100,000 balance in combined personal deposits and investments with HSBC Bank Canada and its subsidiaries or reach a personal HSBC Bank Canada residential mortgage balances of $500,000 or greater. Some exclusions apply. A monthly fee will be charged if you do not meet at least one of the eligibility criteria above. For full details regarding eligibility and any fees which may apply, please refer to the HSBC Bank Canada Personal Service Charges/Statement of Disclosure available at any HSBC Bank Canada branch or online at hsbc.ca.