Wealth is more than just finances. With Jade you get access to a unique lifestyle program, benefits and experiences. All with outstanding quality and luxury.
Follow your passions by creating your own meaningful experiences with the Jade Concierge service that helps you make the most of your lifestyle benefits.
End-to-end concierge services
Ten Lifestyle Group
As a Jade client you have complimentary access to Ten, the personal lifestyle concierge service. Their team are on hand to meet your needs, understand your priorities and are able to unlock a global network of exclusive privileges and benefits that aim to add value to your life.
We’ve partnered with Ten Lifestyle Group to ensure that your dining, travel and entertainment experiences are effortless and extraordinary.
You’ll get full access to Ten’s exclusive and unique Digital Concierge Platform that empowers you to make bookings yourself, or take advantage of Ten’s team of expert Lifestyle Managers, available 24/7 to assist with any requests.
Dedicated personal service
- Inspired TravelAssistance with all travel needs in Canada and around the world. From exclusive offers at top restaurants, golf courses, spas, hotels, galleries, shops, to booking flights, hotels, lounge access, car rentals and more.
- Creative & Lifestyle NeedsAssistance with personalizing and planning your adventures from finding the perfect gift for your special someone, to booking a personal shopping experience, planning a special occasion, and exclusive benefits and savings with leading luxury brands.
- World Class DiningEnjoy priority access to the world’s most sought-after restaurants, even at short notice. You’ll also get restaurant recommendations and priority seating.
- Activities, tours, and home servicesAssistance reserving and booking spa services and retreats, guided tours, music or language classes, attractions / museums, sports and leisure activities. Plus, assistance with home services including dry cleaning, nanny services, housekeeping, and other family-related requests.
- Entertainment Reservations & Event TicketsJade clients get assistance finding the best seats, either at face-value or secondary market pricing, through Ten’s trusted supplier network for concerts, sporting events, theatre, and more.
- Inside IntelligenceTen’s lifestyle experts keep you up-to-date on travel, dining and entertainment trends – delivering information on emerging destinations, restaurant openings, and entertainment news to your inbox along with offers from our luxury partners and the latest from Jade’s exclusive benefits program.
Become a concierge member to access all benefits
To enjoy all benefits from our lifestyle partners, you’ll need to first register to become a concierge member.
After you register you’ll automatically receive an activation link within 24 hours via email to access the Digital Concierge Platform.
Call to register
To register to HSBC Jade Concierge service, please call us and have your HSBC Jade ID ready to complete the activation.
The world’s finest small independent hotels
Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldTM
Spread out in a palatial 17th century mansion, get inspired at a cutting-edge design hotel, or escape into barefoot bliss on a desert island.
Choose from a carefully selected portfolio of some of the world's finest small independent hotels curated by the award-winning Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ (SLH).
With over 500 hotels in more than 80 countries, SLH provides exceptional diversity and exclusivity in the hotels and experiences that they offer. Thousands of hotels apply each year hoping to join SLH, but only 5% make the cut.
Small Luxury Hotels exclusive benefits
- Complimentary breakfastComplimentary breakfast for two
- Upgrade your roomWhen available, you can upgrade your room at check-in
- Ettinger luxury giftAn exclusive Ettinger gift on your first single booking of $8,000 USD
- Check in earlier, check out laterEarly check-in at noon and late check-out at 3pm, when available at time of booking
- Exclusive ratesAccess to Member exclusive rates
- 3 nights for the price of 23 for 2 exclusive offer access – three nights for the price of two at selected properties when you book a two-night stay
- Birthday giftGet rewarded on your birthday with a special gift
21st century luxury with oriental charm
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Whether you’re travelling for business or for pleasure, Mandarin Oriental’s collection of luxurious hotels – located in the world’s most prestigious destinations – offer you a truly unique experience.
For more than 50 years, Mandarin Oriental has been delighting guests with the comfort and tranquility of home combined with acclaimed amenities and legendary service.
With daily pampering, holistic spas, and a distinctive aesthetic it’s easy to see why Mandarin Oriental hotels boast a number of celebrity fans.
Mandarin Oriental exclusive benefits
- VIP statusVIP Status plus confirmed upgrade at time of booking, if available
- $100 USD for use on dining or spa servicesUSD $100 credit for use on dining or spa services (once per stay)
- Complimentary internet access
- Continental breakfastDaily continental breakfast for two
- Suite booking credit up to $50Additional USD $50 credit for suite bookings (once per stay)
- Welcome amenitiesWelcome amenities inspired by the destination
Bring more art into your life
If you have a passion for art, you’ll love Artspace.
Their mission is to help artists, and the institutions that support them, reach a broader audience by bringing more art into people’s lives.
A Phaidon Global company, Artspace is the leading online marketplace for the world's most renowned contemporary art, offering access to top quality artworks, bespoke editorial content and VIP invitations to exclusive and celebrated events.
Artspace exclusive benefits
- Dedicated art advisorA dedicated Artspace art advisor who can source art globally and assist with framing, installation, and shipping logistics
- Offers and advanced previewsTailored offers and advanced previews on artspace.com
- Artspace Magazine accessAccess to exclusive articles from Artspace Magazine, featuring interviews with artists, collectors and dealers and art investment advice
- Private offers, events, and VIP accessPrivate offers from galleries and artists, and special VIP access to gallery openings, art fairs and studio visits
Britain’s oldest wine and spirit merchant
Berry Bros. & Rudd
Since 1698, Berry Bros. & Rudd has traded from the same shop on St. James’ Street earning three centuries of experience, two Royal Warrants, and a world-class reputation.
Their world renowned team includes fine wine advisors and 7 Master of Wines who share trusted advice and provide an holistic experience where you can buy, store, trade, learn or simply enjoy wine in one of their historic and inspiring locations in London or Hong Kong.
Whether you are looking for the everyday, expanding your repertoire or investing in a cellar, Britain's oldest wine and spirits merchant offers a range of exceptional wines and spirits with individual and expert advice on every bottle.
Berry Bros. & Rudd’s exclusive benefits
- Dedicated advisorA dedicated Jade advisor providing expert advice and assistance to Jade clients globally
- Wine discountsA discount across Berry Bros. & Rudd’s 50-Strong ‘Own Selection’ range of wines
- Cellar Plan membershipAn incentivized Cellar Plan membership which includes a welcome case of wine curated exclusively for Jade clients
- Berry Bros. & Rudd’s bi-annual publicationComplimentary digital copy of Berry Bros. & Rudd’s bi-annual publication
- Free deliveryFree UK standard delivery to your door and discounts on international deliveries
- Pre-sale accessPriority access to selected wines before offered to the wider market
The ultimate in VIP travel and adventure
Abercrombie & Kent
Since 1962, Abercrombie & Kent (A&K) has been connecting world wanderers to the world’s greatest destinations with luxury tailor made travel and escorted tours led by handpicked guides with firsthand experience.
With over 55 offices worldwide and over 3,000 employees, A&K can take you to 100 countries with signature experiences, custom journeys for you and your family, and travel options that include small groups, private jets, and expedition cruises.
As a pioneer in luxury travel, A&K is an award-winning travel service with a reputation that allows you private and sometimes exclusive access to museums, archaeological sites and cultural attractions around the world.
Their expertise is more than just luxury – you’ll experience culture, wildlife, history, and authenticity with an insider’s perspective.
Abercrombie & Kent exclusive benefits
- The best travel expertise
- The Ultimate in VIP travelWith Jade members enjoying Silver VIP Status
- Complimentary Signature ExperienceValued up to $1,000 per person, or a spa credit of $500 per person
- Complimentary coffee table bookComplimentary copy of Safari: A Memoir of a Worldwide Travel Pioneer from A&K founder, Geoffrey Kent
- Exclusive EventsExclusive HSBC Jade events throughout the year in the UK, France, Asia, and other locations
- Travel news & updatesA&K content created just for Jade members to stay up to date on the latest travel opportunities
The finest homes in the best destinations
Since 2009, onefinestay has offered luxury rentals in private homes, villas, and apartments around the world in over 200 destinations.
Your high-end accommodations are handpicked and personally visited and vetted by onefinestay before being added to their roster. Their standards are so high that only 1 in 10 make the cut .
Tailor your stay with the help of Travel Advisors who’ll help you find the right place that fits your taste. You can add extra services and experiences when you book and their Guest Services team is available 24/7 for anything you need while you’re away.
onefinestay exclusive benefits
- Carefully curated homesRedefining hospitality with individualized stays and services in carefully curated homes with space, character and comfort
- Over 10,000 homes to choose from5,000 beach homes, 1,000 countryside homes, 1,000 mountain homes, and 3,000 city homes to choose from
- Over 200 destinations around the worldDestinations in Asia, the Caribbean, Central America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, and Oceania
- Concierge credit for Jade membersAs an HSBC Jade client, tailor your stay with an exclusive concierge credit based on the value of your stay
- Concierge services in all destinationsThe onefinestay team will source everything from pre-stocking your fridge, daily maid services to luxury chauffeur transfers or even in-stay private chef experiences
- Hotel service with exacting standardsExpect a friendly face to meet you when you arrive, beds made with pristine sheets, towels and toiletries taken care of, freedom to create your own experience, and 24/7 service available when you need it
All-inclusive cruise vacations
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
With every detail taken care of, you can have it all with Regent Seven Seas Cruises all-inclusive cruise vacations.
Everything is included to give you the most uncompromised experience – return flights and transfers*, unlimited shore excursions, all fine dining and unlimited beverages, unlimited Wi-Fi, pre-paid gratuities, and more.
You can travel to the best destinations in over 450 ports on luxurious all-suite ships with an enviable staff-to-guest ratio.
The luxury Regent experience was chosen as the world’s top-rated cruise line six times by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure magazine. Their exceptional service begins before you even step aboard with planning help from your Personal Vacation Consultant.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises exclusive benefits
- $350 credit to spend on board creditExclusive HSBC Jade events throughout the year in the UK, France, Asia, and other locations
- $500 credit when booking top suitesEnjoy a $500 USD credit per booking to spend on board when you booking Penthouse Suites or above
- Guerlain gift set with every bookingReceive a stunning 'Eau Imperiale' Guerlain gift set with every booking, an elegantly boxed collection of toiletries from this decadent, French classic
- No lines and no waitingIntimate, luxurious ships feature no more than 375 suites which means you get stellar service, no lines, and no waiting
- Access the world’s most intimate portsVoyages to more than 450 destinations around the world, aboard perfectly-sized ships that can access the world's most intimate ports that larger vessels cannot reach
- Unlimited shore excursionsFree unlimited shore excursions let you indulge in any interest from history and ancestry at UNESCO World Heritage Sites, local tours, gourmet explorer tours, wellness tours, bespoke travel arrangements, and overnight stays in-port
Learn more about HSBC Jade
HSBC Jade Terms and Conditions
* Guests departing from US, Canada, UK, Germany, Austria or Switzerland enjoy flights and transfers included in the fare.
1 Jade clients will enter into a direct agreement with Ten Lifestyle Group PLC under which Ten Lifestyle Group PLC and its affiliates will deliver the lifestyle service available under the Jade Concierge Service. HSBC will not be a party to that agreement and will not be responsible for the delivery of the lifestyle services.
2 “Your Global Partners”, “Global Partners”, “Partners”, “Partner” refers to entities that provide Jade benefits but are not members of the HSBC group of companies. All benefits offered by a Partner are subject to the Partner’s terms and conditions and may be subject to change by the Partner. Full details about the Partners are available on hsbc.ca/jade HSBC Jade.
3 HSBC Premier requires you to have an active HSBC Premier chequing account, and maintain combined personal deposits and investments with HSBC Bank Canada and its subsidiaries of $100,000 or greater, hold a personal HSBC Bank Canada residential mortgage with original amount of $500,000 or greater, or have income deposits of $6,500 within a calendar month plus confirmation of $100,000 or more in assets under management in Canada. Some exclusions apply. A monthly fee will be charged if you do not meet at least one of the eligibility criteria above. For full details regarding eligibility and any fees which may apply please refer to the Personal Service Charges/Statement of Disclosure available at any HSBC Bank Canada branch or online at www.hsbc.ca.