We know that when you move, there's a lot to get done – especially when moving to a new country.
The HSBC Newcomers Loan helps you establish yourself in your new home.
Features & benefits
- Helps you establish a credit history within Canada
- Use the funds for whatever your needs require, such as: car, appliances, education etc.
- No prepayment penalties
HSBC Personal Loan Creditor Insurance can provide protection in your time of need.
- Creditor Life Insurance reduces or pays off your HSBC Personal Loan balance of up to $100,000.*
- Creditor Disability Insurance pays up to $2,000 per month for up to 60 months.**
- Automatically approved, no health questions asked. The Pre-existing Conditions Exclusion will apply.
- Calculate your Creditor Insurance premium here.
For more information please click here
How to apply
Terms & Conditions
Your use of this site, including this application, is subject to the Website Use Agreement which includes important terms about the security of the information you submit by this application. Your use of this site signifies your agreement to the Website Use Agreement. Your information is not stored on our systems if you do not submit this application. Whether or not you submit your application, your personal information can still be displayed by clicking the back button. For security, it is advised that you close your browser after using this site.
1 Rates are subject to change without notice. For information and to confirm our most recent rates, please contact us at 1-888-310-4722. Some restrictions apply."
* “Newcomer” means a person who is not a citizen of Canada, who has reached the age of majority in his or her province or territory of residence in Canada and who either (i) obtained a permanent resident status in Canada within the past five years before opening the loan or other eligible product or (ii) holds a valid Canadian work permit (excluding a Co-op/Internship Program Work Permit) issued for a term of 12 months or greater within the past five years before opening the loan or other eligible product. Other conditions apply. Applications are subject to HSBC’s credit review and approval procedures.
** Benefits begin after a 30-day waiting period, and are retroactive to the date of covered injury or illness.