HSBC Undergraduate Student Line of Credit
Apply for an HSBC Undergraduate Student Line of Credit today.
Features & benefits
- Access funds while attending an HSBC eligible accredited Canadian university
- Up to $45,000* available throughout the program as a full-time or part-time student
- Maintain full access to your line of credit up to one year after graduation
- Interest-only payments each month and only pay interest on the amount you use
- Get competitive interest rates
- HSBC Lines of Credit to be accessed through a linked HSBC chequing account**
Apply for an HSBC Undergraduate Student Line of Credit
What You Need to Apply
Additional details to know before you apply
Start your application online for an HSBC Undergraduate Student Line of Credit today.
Call toll-free 1-888-310-4722
Visit a branch
All lines of credit are subject to standard credit approval. If your credit history is limited, a co-signor may be required.
Your use of this site, including this application, is subject to the Website Use Agreement which includes important terms about the security of the information you submit by this application. Your use of this site signifies your agreement to the Website Use Agreement. Your information is not stored on our systems if you do not submit this application. Whether or not you submit your application, your personal information can still be displayed by clicking the back button. For security, it is advised that you close your browser after using this site.
Offer may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time, without notice. Not available in combination with any other rate discounts, offers or promotions. Some conditions apply.
* The minimum annual line of credit amount per student is $5,000, and maximum annual line of credit amount is $11,250. The maximum overall limit that can be can be approved per student is $45,000. Annual proof of enrollment is required. HSBC Undergraduate Student Line of Credit is provided by HSBC and are subject to its standard lending criteria.
** For full details regarding fees which may apply to HSBC Chequing Account, please refer to the Personal Service Charges/Statement of Disclosure available at any HSBC Bank Canada branch or online at www.hsbc.ca/servicecharge
1 The interest rate you pay on your Line of Credit will vary with the HSBC Prime rate. HSBC Prime rate means the annual rate of interest HSBC Bank Canada announces from time to time as a reference rate for determining interest rates on Canadian dollar retail loans in Canada. Rates are subject to change without notice. For information and to confirm most recent rates, please contact any HSBC Bank Canada branch. They can also be found online at www.hsbc.ca.