Get the App
Download the HSBC Canada app from the App Store or Google Play, and then log on with your Online banking username and your Digital Security Device password. You can also logon with Face/Touch ID, or Fingerprint ID on a supported mobile device.
If you haven’t registered for Online banking, you can do this on the HSBC Canada Mobile Banking app. You will have the option to select a Digital Security Device, or to logon with an Online banking password.
- Mobile cheque deposit
- Access with biometrics (Face/Touch ID or Fingerprint ID)
- Digital security device
Enjoy the convenience of depositing your on the go at anytime. Follow the simple steps below.
- Log on to the HSBC Canada Mobile Banking app, select "Move Money", and click “Deposit cheque”.
- Select the account you wish to deposit the cheque to.
- Enter the amount of the cheque.
- Take a photo of the front of the cheque and then the back of the cheque.
- Finally, review your deposit details and then select "Continue."
Mobile cheque depositExpanded press enter to Collapse Collapsed press enter to Expand
Access with biometrics (Face/Touch ID or Fingerprint ID)Expanded press enter to Collapse Collapsed press enter to Expand
Digital security deviceExpanded press enter to Collapse Collapsed press enter to Expand
More convenient features
- View account balancesYou can now see all your account balances and transaction history. This includes your Canadian accounts as well as your eligible global accounts.
- Convenient way to pay your billsIt's easier to pay your bills on the go at anytime. Tap into the HSBC Canada Mobile Banking app, select the bill you want to pay, chose the account from where you want to pay the bill, and it's done.
- Transfer money easilyYou can do secure INTERAC e-Transfer® at any time. It's quick and simple to pay your share of dinner or transfer money to a loved one. You can also easily transfer funds between your accounts.