Access funds using the equity in your home
Renovating or remodeling your home
Consolidating high-interest debt
Features & Benefits
- Flexibility in accessing the fundsManage your approved funds and use them whenever you need to. You can conveniently access your approved credit line by simply writing a cheque up to your available limit and you only pay interest on the amount you use.
- Lower your monthly payments by consolidating higher interest rate debtHome equity rates can be lower than credit card and personal loan rates and can help you reduce your monthly interest charges while keeping a low monthly payment.
- Instant access to cash whenever you need it
- Use as much or as little money as you like
- Pay interest only on the amount you use
Apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit
Additional details to know before you apply
Start your application online for a Home Equity Line of Credit today.
Need to talk?
Lines are open Mon-Fri from 6am-6pm PT
Come see us
Your use of this site, including this application, is subject to the Website Use Agreement which includes important terms about the security of the information you submit by this application. Your use of this site signifies your agreement to the HSBC Website Use Agreement. Your information is not stored on our systems if you do not submit this application. Whether or not you submit your application, your personal information can still be displayed by clicking the back button. For security, it is advised that you close your browser after using this site.
* Applicable service charges can be found in the Personal Service Charges/Statement of Disclosure.
1In order to qualify for HSBC Premier you must have an active HSBC Premier chequing account, and meet at least one of the following eligibility criteria:
• Total Relationship Balance of $100,000 (CAD) or more, or
• Total Mortgage Amount of $500,000 (CAD) or more, or
• Total Monthly Income Deposit of $6,500 (CAD) or more plus confirmation of $100,000 or more in deposits and/or investments in Canada
Some exclusions apply. A monthly fee will be charged if you do not meet at least one of the eligibility criteria above. For full details regarding eligibility and any fees which may apply please refer to the Personal Service Charges / Statement of Disclosure available at any HSBC Bank Canada branch or online at www.hsbc.ca.
2 HSBC Advance requires you to have an active HSBC Advance chequing account, and maintain combined personal deposits and investments with HSBC Bank Canada and its subsidiaries of $5,000 or hold personal HSBC Bank Canada residential mortgage with original amount of $150,000 or greater. Some exclusions apply. A monthly fee will be charged if you do not meet at least one of the conditions above.For full details regarding eligibility and any fees which may apply please refer to the Personal Service Charges / Statement of Disclosure available at any HSBC Bank Canada branch or online at www.hsbc.ca.