Online statements and Important Notices
Secure and reduces the risk of fraud
Free 24/7 access to important documents like tax slips
No more unnecessary paper
Receive a notification as soon as your documents are available
Faster than snail mail
It's time to switch to online.
New to Online Banking?
It's easy to get started
- Log on to Online banking and select "My profile"
- Set all accounts to “Online”.
- Choose your notification preference for Important Notices. You can choose to be notified by secure message, email or text.
- Read the term and conditions and accept by selecting the check box “I accept”.
- Click “Save”.
Register for Online Banking
Before you begin, you will need:
- The last 10 digits of your bank card number or your 10-digit Electronic Banking Number
- Online Registration Code - Your code would have been sent to the contact details we have on file for you, either in a text message or an email. If you haven’t received this, contact us at 1-877-621-8811
During registration you'll be asked to choose and set up a Security Device. For your convenience, we recommend our digital version available through the HSBC Canada Mobile Banking app. Our latest app can be downloaded from the App store or Google Play.