Small Business lending when you need it the most
Whether you’re looking to manage expenses or invest in your small business, HSBC is dedicated to helping you reach your full potential with our suite of loan products.
Award-winning small business banking
Tailored lending solutions
Protect your cash flow
- Quickly secure funding up to $250,000 CAD.
- Get revolving funds and only pay interest on the borrowed amount.
Secure, simple mobile access
Access both your small business and personal accounts through online or mobile banking.
Small Business lending products
It’s easy to secure financial support for your business without wasting time or resources.
For funds over $250,000 CAD please speak to one of our Business Relationship Managers in branch or over the phone.
Line of Credit
Best for when you’re looking to smooth out your business cash flow cycle.
Important information about your Line of Credit
Find out the fees involved when applying for a Line of Credit
Need to make a major capital expenditure (such as real estate, equipment purchase or renovations)? Maintain your cash flow while leveraging a Small Business Term Loan for a one-time large expense.
Important information about your Term Loan
Fees involved when applying for a Loan
Other Small Business lending programs
Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Loans up to $1,250,000 CAD to help with your purchase or refinance of an owner-occupied commercial property4.
Professionals Banking Financing
- Preferred Small Business lending rates for eligible professionals.
- A program to assist with the purchase of select franchises in Education, Food & Beverage, Health, Retail and Service industries.
Canada Small Business Financing Loans (CSBFL)
- A government program to help new or existing businesses looking for financing for
- Purchase or improvement of commercial property;
- Purchase of equipment;
- Leasehold improvements.
- For more information about the government program, visit Canada Small Business Financing Program.
HSBC Fusion: empowering your business and personal banking
Get more out of banking with HSBC Fusion. Manage your small business and personal accounts in one place, with one point of contact for all your banking needs. Plus, get extra services to help you thrive at work and at home.
Issued by HSBC Bank Canada
1 To be eligible for HSBC Small Business Banking, your business must be a sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation domiciled in Canada and generate an annual gross revenue below $5 million CAD. Other requirements may apply.
2 The interest rate you pay on your Line of Credit will vary with the HSBC Prime rate. HSBC Prime rate means the annual rate of interest HSBC Bank Canada announces from time to time as a reference rate for determining interest rates on Canadian dollar retail loans in Canada. Rates are subject to change without notice. For information and to confirm most recent rates, please contact any HSBC Bank Canada branch. Standard monthly fee and application fee will be applied on the Line of Credit.
5 For Cosmopolitan The Daily award information, visit site: https://cosmopolitantdaily.com/awards/award-winners-2022/