Viewing my transactions
- In the panel on the left hand side of the home page select the account you wish to see transactions for. The last 5 transactions will be automatically displayed in the transaction history for the selected account.
- If you are looking for an older transaction select Search in the account summary to find a transaction made within the last 180 days.
- To download the transaction list that is displayed on screen, select the Download option at the bottom of the account history screen.
- To print the transaction list that is displayed on screen, select the Print option at the bottom of the account history screen.
- If you are looking for a transaction from more than 180 days ago and you subscribed to online statements at the time of the transaction, you will find a record of the transaction in your online statements.
See how to view transactions
Viewing my online statements
- You can view or print your online statements in Online Banking. Go to Banking > Documents > Statements.
- Select an account to see the list of statements available to download.
See how to view online statements
Linking my accounts
- When you first log on, you'll see both your local accounts and your linked international accounts in a panel on the left hand side.
- If you haven't added your HSBC accounts in other eligible countries/regions to Global View1, select My banking, under Global View select the option to Add or remove a country/region.
- Choose the country/region you'd like to add, read and accept the Terms & Conditions, then follow the instructions on screen.
See how to link your account
From time to time, we will contact you via Online Banking. You can also navigate to your Message Centre Inbox by going to Contact HSBC (top right) > Contact > Help Centre. All of your messages will be available to read, reply to, delete or leave for future reference.
Need to talk to us? You can:
- start to chat with us
- give us a call – go to Contact HSBC (top right) > Contact > Contact and Support for numbers
See how to to read and manage your messages
Start a chat with us.
Or, give us a call. To find the right number, go to Contact HSBC (top right) > Contact > Contact and support. Then, select the type of enquiry to see the relevant phone number.