How do I deposit a cheque?
- Log on to your HSBC Canada Mobile Banking app.
- Select Move Money.
- Select Deposit cheque.
- Select the account you want to deposit the cheque into, and enter the deposit amount.
- Take a photo of the front of the cheque.
- Take a photo of the back of the cheque, and select Continue.
- Verify the deposit details and then select Confirm.
- You’ll then get a message confirming your deposit.
- Place the cheque on a dark or contrasting background, which should be non-reflective.
- Be sure to place the cheque flat on a surface.
- Ensure all four corners of the cheque are visible inside the white frame.
See how to deposit a cheque
Download the HSBC Canada Mobile App today and bank whenever, wherever.
Call our online support team at 1-877-621-8811. Our team will gladly help you register.