Protect yourself with HSBC Travel Insurance
Don’t get stuck paying for medical emergencies your provincial health insurance plan doesn’t cover.
What does All-Inclusive HSBC Travel Insurance cover?
- Up to $3,000,000 for emergency medical & dental expenses; examples include:
- ambulance transportation and emergency evacuation/repatriation
- bedside companion; travel, meals and accommodation
- Up to $400 if you cancel for any reason
- Trip Cancellation, Interruption or Delay
- expense reimbursement
- Baggage and Personal Effects
- Flight Accident and Travel Accident
- Emergency Travel Assistance and Concierge Service
What does Newcomer and Visitor to Canada Insurance cover?
- Up to $150,000 emergency medical and dental insurance for unexpected accidents or sickness
- 24 hour Emergency Medical Assistance
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Coverage can be purchased by friends and family visiting Canada
- Coverage can be purchased for 7 to 365 days
Our Travel Insurance Products
HSBC Annual Trip All-Inclusive Insurance
Choose this if you:
Plan to take two or more trips in one year
Are travelling out-of-province or out of Canada
Plan to take a few cross-border shopping trips to the US each year
10 or 30 day plans available
HSBC Annual Trip All-Inclusive Package covers you and your family for all the trips you plan to take in the coming year.
HSBC Single Trip All-Inclusive Insurance
Choose this if you:
Travel out-of-province or out of Canada on a trip
Have an HSBC Annual Trip All-Inclusive package but one family member is staying longer than 10 days
HSBC Single Trip All-Inclusive Package covers you and your family for a single trip.
HSBC Newcomer and Visitor to Canada Emergency Travel
Choose this if you are:
A Visitor to Canada (includes those with Travel Visa or Super Visa);
A Newcomer moving to Canada and not yet covered under Canada’s Government Health Insurance Plan (GHIP)(includes Permanent Residents and work or study visa holders); or
A Returning Canadian waiting for GHIP coverage
HSBC Newcomer and Visitor to Canada Travel Insurance covers you and your family for health emergencies while visiting or if you’re new to Canada and not yet covered by government health insurance plans.
Insurance underwritten by AIG Insurance Company of Canada (AIG Canada), with its principal place of business at 120 Bremner Boulevard, Suite 2200, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5J 0A8. All policies are administered on AIG Canada’s behalf by Travel Guard Group Canada, Inc. (Travel Guard). The description herein is a brief summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details.