Protect yourself with HSBC Multi-Trip Insurance
- Coverage for worldwide emergency medical and dental expenses, emergency travel, trip interruption and more
- Reimbursement for expenses arising from trip interruption and lost, damaged or delayed baggage
- Coverage for an unlimited number of trips in a 12-month period
- Coverage for trips up to 10 days
- Direct payments to medical providers wherever possible, so you can focus on recovery
Other things you should know:
- Available for purchase up to 120 days before your trip begins
- Available to Canadian residents 64 years old or younger
- Can be purchased individually or as a family (up to two adults and five dependent children)
- Provides emergency medical services not covered by your provincial health insurance
- You can top up your coverage with HSBC Single-Trip Insurance if someone in your family plans to stay longer than 10 days on any trip
- If you travel less than twice a year, you'll likely save money by purchasing HSBC Single-Trip Insurance
Get an instant online quote
It takes just 3 easy steps to get your HSBC Travel Insurance quote:
- Select your plan.
- Provide traveler details and trip information.
- Choose either email or mail to receive your insurance documents and complete your credit card information.
Frequently asked questions
How much does HSBC Travel Insurance cost?
Can I buy HSBC Travel Insurance online?
When should I buy HSBC Travel Insurance?
What does Emergency Medical Travel Insurance cover?
Is my family covered?
What is Trip Interruption coverage?
How does Baggage Coverage work?
What if I want to be covered for everything?
If I want to stay longer than 10 days, how do I extend my HSBC Annual Multi-Trip Insurance coverage and when do I have to purchase the additional coverage?
I have extended medical benefits through my work. Isn’t that enough?
If I have a pre-existing medical condition, can I buy HSBC Travel Insurance?
Is there an exclusion for pre-existing medical conditions?
Who is eligible for HSBC Annual Multi-Trip or HSBC Single-Trip Insurance coverage?
Should I take my Summary of Coverage with me on my trip?
What should I do in case of an emergency during my trip?
How do I file a claim?
Who can I contact to file a complaint about my travel insurance?
Conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. For complete details on the benefits of coverage, refer to the Summary of Coverage which you will receive upon purchase, the terms of which will prevail. HSBC Travel Insurance is administered by Travel Guard and underwritten by AIG Insurance Company of Canada, 120 Bremner Boulevard, Suite 2200, Toronto Ontario, M5J 1H8.