Protect your travels with HSBC Annual Trip All-Inclusive Travel Insurance
- Unlimited number of trips, up to your selected trip duration, in a 12 month period
- Up to $3,000,000 for emergency medical and dental expenses; examples include:
• ambulance transportation and emergency evacuation/repatriation
• bedside companion; travel, meals and accommodation
- Up to $400 if you cancel for any reason
- Up to $3,000 in trip costs for Trip Cancellation; examples include:
• emergency medical conditions which prevent you from travelling
• government recommendations, visa and passport
- Trip Interruption and Trip Delay
- Baggage and Personal Effects
- Flight Accident and Travel Accident
Other things you should know:
- 10-day package available to Canadian residents 84 years of age or younger
- 30-day package available to Canadian residents 74 years of age or younger
- No medical questionnaire required
- Pre-existing condition exclusions apply to each trip you take throughout the year
- 24 hour emergency medical assistance
- Emergency travel assistance
- Concierge Service - if you don't know where to go - we'll tell you
- Travelling for more than 10 or 30 days? Make up the additional coverage with the HSBC Single Trip All-Inclusive Package
Newcomer or Visitor to Canada?
Emergency medical travel insurance for newcomers and visitors to Canada.
Frequently asked questions
Is this travel insurance the same coverage I have on my HSBC Mastercard?
Why should I buy travel insurance?
Will these plans cover COVID-19 related medical care?
How much does HSBC Travel Insurance cost?
When should I buy HSBC Travel Insurance?
What do the All-Inclusive Packages provide?
Do HSBC travel insurance plans have any deductibles?
Is my family covered?
What is Trip Cancellation coverage?
What is Trip Interruption coverage?
What is Trip Delay coverage?
What is Baggage and Personal Effects Coverage?
What if I want to be covered for everything?
I’m thinking of buying the annual plan; what if I want to stay longer than the 10 or 30 days covered?
I have extended medical benefits through my work. Isn't that enough?
If I have a pre-existing medical condition, can I buy HSBC Travel Insurance?
Who is eligible for HSBC All-Inclusive Packages?
Should I take my Summary of Coverage with me on my trip?
What should I do in case of an emergency during my trip?
How do I file a claim?
Who do I call if I have any additional questions?
Who can I contact to file a complaint about my travel insurance?
Insurance underwritten by AIG Insurance Company of Canada (AIG Canada), with its principal place of business at 120 Bremner Boulevard, Suite 2200, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5J 0A8. All policies are administered on AIG Canada’s behalf by Travel Guard Group Canada, Inc. (Travel Guard). The description herein is a brief summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details.